I am a bit of a guerilla photographer. I tend to wander and then attack a scene or a situation. I seldom do portraits or posed shots but once in a while the need overcomes me. I love taking pictures where most people do not choose to go, or cannot get to and I love exploring through my lens and discovering what I caught later.
5 May 2012 — 8 views
17 Mar 2012 — 8 views, 1 favorite
17 Mar 2012 — 10 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
359 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?