I am a bit of a guerilla photographer. I tend to wander and then attack a scene or a situation. I seldom do portraits or posed shots but once in a while the need overcomes me. I love taking pictures where most people do not choose to go, or cannot get to and I love exploring through my lens and discovering what I caught later.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
226 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?