I'm a Documentary and Fine Art photographer based in Chicago, Illinois.
Whether it be street photography, cityscapes, or landscapes, I would rather have an image whisper than shout. If there is a consistent methodology to my work it exists in an ongoing attempt to capture the subtly surreal in the everyday.
Find me at: http://stevegubin.com
29 Oct 2011 — 9 views, 1 favorite
29 Oct 2011 — 12 views
29 Oct 2011 — 6 views, 1 favorite
29 Oct 2011 — 5 views, 1 favorite
16 Apr 2009 — 79 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
31 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?