My goal is to move past “snapshot photography” into the true “art of photography”, originally derived from my desire to have a digital scrapbook for each of my three young children. Over the last year, I have begun to shooting in manual mode, working to hone my skills and fine tune the interaction of aperture, shutter speed and ISO to achieve high quality photos.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?