My goal is to move past “snapshot photography” into the true “art of photography”, originally derived from my desire to have a digital scrapbook for each of my three young children. Over the last year, I have begun to shooting in manual mode, working to hone my skills and fine tune the interaction of aperture, shutter speed and ISO to achieve high quality photos.
1 Aug 2010 — 11 views
1 Aug 2010 — 18 views
1 Aug 2010 — 16 views, 1 favorite
1 May 2010 — 39 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Best All Around Canon Lens
A: Do you know?