My goal is to move past “snapshot photography” into the true “art of photography”, originally derived from my desire to have a digital scrapbook for each of my three young children. Over the last year, I have begun to shooting in manual mode, working to hone my skills and fine tune the interaction of aperture, shutter speed and ISO to achieve high quality photos.
12 Mar 2010 — 35 views
12 Mar 2010 — 73 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?