I was born in Palermo some years ago and I now live in Rome.
I love shooting down the street, were you can always find life, faces and details.
I also love black and white photography since the beginning, when I use to shoot, develop and print pictures with my father's Nikon EL2 and a 50mm: still my best for taking portraits.
8 May 2010 — 139 views, 8 favorites, 4 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?