My name is Danielle Herzog and I have been taking photographs since I was 15 and haven't been able to stop ever since I picked up my first camera. A couple years after I started I got more invested into the art of photography when I started to do self portraits. I fell in love with the entire process I went through to create a self portrait. The idea would come from an emotional experience I went through at some point of my life and working that into a photograph. It has become very therapeutic
19 Jun 2012 — 21 views
19 Jun 2012 — 37 views, 2 favorites
19 Jun 2012 — 39 views, 2 favorites
13 Apr 2012 — 48 views, 2 favorites
18 Feb 2012 — 34 views, 1 favorite
18 Feb 2012 — 47 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?