danielle kiemel, though to most I am simply dani.
photography is the way I breathe, the way I release for what there is no words, the way I show others the world through my eyes.
i am finding myself through photography.
i also have a project inspired by jamie livingston's photo a
day collection. i plan to take a photo a day for the rest of my life, of all the little things that represent my life that day. it is
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
11 Apr 2010 — 52 views, 1 favorite
11 Apr 2010 — 27 views
11 Apr 2010 — 24 views
11 Apr 2010 — 51 views
11 Apr 2010 — 12 views
10 Apr 2010 — 34 views
10 Apr 2010 — 6 views
9 Apr 2010 — 28 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
28 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
91 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?