The profound significance of photography, is that you and only you are capturing this precise moment in time. It is your vision, your particular angle and your perspective. The slightest adjustment in position can change the entire shot.
I started taking photographs in and around Pittsburgh, PA and wherever my travels take me. I migrate toward architecture and nature. I use a Fuji FinePixS5200.
10 Jan 2009 — 48 views
9 Jan 2009 — 49 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
128 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
118 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?