The profound significance of photography, is that you and only you are capturing this precise moment in time. It is your vision, your particular angle and your perspective. The slightest adjustment in position can change the entire shot.
I started taking photographs in and around Pittsburgh, PA and wherever my travels take me. I migrate toward architecture and nature. I use a Fuji FinePixS5200.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
226 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I've noticed that five of my uploads have " Hot" in front of the caption. Why are they caterogized that way ?
A: Do you know?