I am just getting back into amateur photography again. It's been a favorite hobby. Finally bought a DSLR and truly enjoying it. I'll enjoy it more once I figure it out!
I love variety, never staying with a certain style, although I am partial to black and white. There are times when I just see a good shot or just be creative, it's more fun that way.
Ricoh (35mm SLR)
Minolta Maxxum 800si
Sony DSLR - Alpha a350
Thanks to all for your kind comments!
10 May 2014 — 17 views, 2 favorites
5 Dec 2010 — 14 views, 1 favorite
14 Aug 2010 — 11 views
14 Aug 2010 — 29 views
2 Aug 2010 — 25 views
2 May 2010 — 44 views, 1 favorite
2 May 2010 — 28 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
260 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?