Danielle is a still life and portrait photographer by day and a stagehand specializing in lighting by night. She climbs tall ladders and uses theatrical lights for her shots. Danielle studied stage lighting design at the California Institute of the Arts, which helped her make a transition from light, composition, and color on a stage to light, composition, and color in a viewfinder. She can often be found carrying a camera in one hand and a crescent wrench in the other.
Find me at: http://www.daniellecolburnphoto.com
7 May 2009 — 174 views, 6 favorites
23 Aug 2008 — 375 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
26 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can you please tell me how to cancel my JPG+.
A: Do you know?