Danielle is a still life and portrait photographer by day and a stagehand specializing in lighting by night. She climbs tall ladders and uses theatrical lights for her shots. Danielle studied stage lighting design at the California Institute of the Arts, which helped her make a transition from light, composition, and color on a stage to light, composition, and color in a viewfinder. She can often be found carrying a camera in one hand and a crescent wrench in the other.
Find me at: http://www.daniellecolburnphoto.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Username not found in People dropdown searchbox
A: Do you know?