The world is transformed through the lense of my camera. Beauty is present in any moment. Beauty is not rare, it just must be realized. The ordinary can become captivating as the light changes, saturating and blending new hues.
I look for beauty everywhere.
9 Nov 2012 — 9 views, 1 favorite
In "Photo Challenge: Extreme Weather and the Aftermath"
9 Nov 2012 — 6 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?