Both a photographer and IT consultant.
As a photographer I would be essentially a minimalist: you know, the kind of guy that wanders around looking at unseen details and strange perspectives ... but as of today I am experiencing with different subjects and also started to appreciate everyday life as it is shown in the street.
my gallery at Getty
my gallery at Thinkstock
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
12 Jan 2008 — 348 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
370 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do i nominate photo and member of the week ?
A: Do you know?