I've always had an interest in photography since grade school. I'm working to improve my eye and just have fun and capture the world as I see it. I try to enjoy life as much as I can and don't follow the "rules" of my peers. I march to my own beat.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
10 Dec 2008 — 104 views, 3 favorites
27 Jul 2008 — 143 views, 1 favorite
24 May 2008 — 142 views, 1 favorite
19 Dec 2007 — 246 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
260 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?