My wife and I quit our jobs in July, 2011 to travel the world. We toured Central America and Mexico for 18 months driving nearly 30,000 miles.
We then traveled to Southeast Asia for 6 months, visiting Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos and Myanmar including the islands of Bali and Borneo.
After spending 6 months in Baja California, we lived in Rome, Paris and Barcelona for 1 month each.
After 7 months in the Southwestern US we are back in Europe.
We have lived in 18 countries since
Find me at: http://www.travelblog.org
16 Mar 2015 — 5 views
14 Mar 2015 — 8 views, 1 favorite
10 Mar 2015 — 7 views, 1 favorite
8 Mar 2015 — 10 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
376 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
272 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?