My wife and I quit our jobs in July, 2011 to travel the world. We toured Central America and Mexico for 18 months driving nearly 30,000 miles.
We then traveled to Southeast Asia for 6 months, visiting Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos and Myanmar including the islands of Bali and Borneo.
After spending 6 months in Baja California, we lived in Rome, Paris and Barcelona for 1 month each.
After 7 months in the Southwestern US we are back in Europe.
We have lived in 16 countries since
Find me at: http://www.travelblog.org
20 Jun 2013 — 3 views
20 Jun 2013 — 2 views
9 Jun 2013 — 11 views, 1 favorite
9 Jun 2013 — 8 views
26 May 2013 — 3 views, 1 favorite
26 May 2013 — 4 views
17 May 2013 — 8 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?