My wife and I quit our jobs in July, 2011 to travel the world. We toured Central America and Mexico for 18 months driving nearly 30,000 miles.
We then traveled to Southeast Asia for 6 months, visiting Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos and Myanmar including the islands of Bali and Borneo.
After spending 6 months in Baja California, we lived in Rome, Paris and Barcelona for 1 month each.
After 7 months in the Southwestern US we are back in Europe.
We have lived in 16 countries since
Find me at: http://www.travelblog.org
14 Jan 2015 — 11 views
14 Jan 2015 — 39 views, 1 favorite
20 Dec 2014 — 12 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?