I am a 54yr old male that is just getting back into what I enjoy the most and that would be photography. I have always enjoyed taking pictures even as a child. I was in 9th grad when I became the yearbook photographer until my senior year. I then went on to become a portrait photographer and trained photographers for 15 years. I got burned out with being on the road and took a desk job. I am just getting started back with digital and loving it. So now it is my canon 40D and I.
Find me at: http://davidfair.deviantart.com--...orFacebook
21 Aug 2012 — 4 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?