I am a 54yr old male that is just getting back into what I enjoy the most and that would be photography. I have always enjoyed taking pictures even as a child. I was in 9th grad when I became the yearbook photographer until my senior year. I then went on to become a portrait photographer and trained photographers for 15 years. I got burned out with being on the road and took a desk job. I am just getting started back with digital and loving it. So now it is my canon 40D and I.
Find me at: http://davidfair.deviantart.com--...orFacebook
21 Aug 2012 — 5 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
131 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
119 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: uplaoding a Tiff photo
A: Do you know?