My name is Davide and i'm 23 years old. I'm working as a photographer in a studio in Padua. I'm trying to learn the best i can about photography and be always interested like the first time i shoot a photo.
I've studied communication at Padua's University and i graduated the 24th march 2010.
I like also cinema and making some videos.
My cameras: Nikon D300s with Nikon 18-200 VRII, Nikon 60mm f/2.8 MICRO and Nikon Sb28, sb900
16 Feb 2010 — 71 views, 3 favorites, 2 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
16 Feb 2010 — 20 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
231 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
235 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Need some help?
A: Do you know?