2 November 1973
I have been taking photos from the age of 16 when I was using a Asahi Pentax ME taking photos for the school paper.
I am now using a Canon 5d Mark II, main two lens are 70 – 200mm and 16 – 35mm both L series.
I love catching moments in peoples life, you will never know what that moment was you will only have an insight.
95% of my shots are straight from the camera, the other 5% I use CS3, you will know the shots that I modif
Find me at: http://www.maninthemirrorphotography.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
43 Views » 1 Comment » 0 Votes
213 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?
- Copyright, Fair Use & Orphan Works: Legal Conundrums in the Use & Misappropriation of Photographs and Visual Images
- Photography & the Law - Beyonce' and Beyond: A Roundup of Recent Legal Issues
- Exposure! Enter Today!
- Expose Yourself!
- A Millions Little Pictures: Analog