2 November 1973
I have been taking photos from the age of 16 when I was using a Asahi Pentax ME taking photos for the school paper.
I am now using a Canon 5d Mark II, main two lens are 70 – 200mm and 16 – 35mm both L series.
I love catching moments in peoples life, you will never know what that moment was you will only have an insight.
95% of my shots are straight from the camera, the other 5% I use CS3, you will know the shots that I modif
Find me at: http://www.maninthemirrorphotography.com
3 Nov 2009 — 29 views
24 Sep 2009 — 39 views
24 Sep 2009 — 23 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?