2 November 1973
I have been taking photos from the age of 16 when I was using a Asahi Pentax ME taking photos for the school paper.
I am now using a Canon 5d Mark II, main two lens are 70 – 200mm and 16 – 35mm both L series.
I love catching moments in peoples life, you will never know what that moment was you will only have an insight.
95% of my shots are straight from the camera, the other 5% I use CS3, you will know the shots that I modif
Find me at: http://www.maninthemirrorphotography.com
5 Jan 2009 — 44 views, 1 favorite
5 Jan 2009 — 38 views
23 Dec 2008 — 65 views
23 Dec 2008 — 40 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?