I've been taking photographs since I got out of high school almost 10 years ago. Since then I've been growing not only as a photographer but as a person. I see the world differently than that of my former teenage self and appreciate the special moments where I can stop to take a picture that can evoke emotion from people.
Find me at: http://www.daveozmonphotography.com
17 Jan 2010 — 34 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?