I am a daughter of a warrior, a warrior who lost his childhood to communist sob stories. He raised his baby girl to dance in between the massacre of his struggles so she can groove harder than a rebel. So I offer you my swag of hood and I'll pop the collars of those who digs it. My growth up rocks from the past. So breathe young blood, breathe. For we're all witnesses to the ugly and the beauty.No matter how gritty or amazing, I remain goddamn blessed.
-I live in the soul of my warrior daddy-
17 May 2010 — 27 views, 1 favorite
17 May 2010 — 31 views
27 Sep 2009 — 106 views
27 Sep 2009 — 64 views
27 Sep 2009 — 40 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?