His art is dark, sad but full of expression. His models will only shoot with him in a way that they would never shoot with anyone else. In the studio, the lights are dim, and all you can see is the flash, music sets the mood and the model moves to what she feels. These are only a few of the inventions that have been captured, it is only in time that more will surface.
Dazs is a native of Malaysia/now residing in South Florida.
*antonika walker* / model
8 Jan 2014 — 81 views, 5 favorites
2 Jan 2014 — 46 views, 1 favorite
22 Nov 2013 — 33 views, 4 favorites
25 Oct 2013 — 57 views, 3 favorites
25 Oct 2013 — 58 views, 4 favorites
25 Oct 2013 — 33 views, 2 favorites
25 Oct 2013 — 30 views, 2 favorites
13 Oct 2013 — 26 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?