His art is dark, sad but full of expression. His models will only shoot with him in a way that they would never shoot with anyone else. In the studio, the lights are dim, and all you can see is the flash, music sets the mood and the model moves to what she feels. These are only a few of the inventions that have been captured, it is only in time that more will surface.
Dazs is a native of Malaysia/now residing in South Florida.
*antonika walker* / model
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?