I have enjoyed photography as both a pastime and a passion for many years. I appreciate the subtle nuances of life, and try to bring certain views into my photographs. Most of my scenes are "spur of the moment" shots, as I attempt to instantly grab what has unfolded before me. I enjoy capturing these shots as they present themselves, spontaneously, throughout my travels.
"Spontaneously stealing glimpses of light throughout this big, beautiful planet of ours!"
Find me at: http://www.derekcrossphotography.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
131 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
119 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?