"We don't make a photograph just with a camera, we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved." -Ansel Adams
I am David Alpuche, a photographer that currently lives in Dallas, TX. My subjects cover almost anything, from landscapes and nature, to street photography and random stuff. I think my style so far is based on very colorful scenes and trying to find the beauty in the details.
Find me at: http://www.davidalpuche.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "Macro Mosaic"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
50 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
125 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
114 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?