It began with a Polaroid camera, 10 packs of film, an NYE party in SF and several dozen friends and strangers. The smiles on people's faces as they watched a Polaroid develop was magical. The image itself was not the most important. It was the smiles. It was real. It was there, now, instant. I fell in love with those smiles and fell in love with Polaroid that night. I’ve been behind a camera ever since.
“I photograph the world to see what the world looks like photographed.” Gary Winogrand
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
4 Jul 2009 — 61 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?