I am a retired teacher who has been doing photography since 1968. What started out as a means of making ends meet at the end of the month became a passion.
I have enjoyed photography to the point of building my own 4x5.
When everyone was changing to electronic, I was a diehard who did not want to change, believing that the old ways were the best, but since then I haveI bought a digital camera, and would not go back to the old ways.
1 Oct 2011 — 18 views, 2 favorites
1 Oct 2011 — 14 views, 1 favorite
30 Sep 2011 — 11 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?