I am a retired teacher who has been doing photography since 1968. What started out as a means of making ends meet at the end of the month became a passion.
I have enjoyed photography to the point of building my own 4x5.
When everyone was changing to electronic, I was a diehard who did not want to change, believing that the old ways were the best, but since then I haveI bought a digital camera, and would not go back to the old ways.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?