I am a self taught photographer. Most of my experience has been through family photography using my children and grandchildren expanding to now include wildlife photography or whatever catches my eye. Using Daytona Beach as my background I have lots of opportunities with NASCAR, beaches & bikes and with Disney less than an hour away this is another unending source of composition.
15 Feb 2010 — 26 views
15 Feb 2010 — 30 views
15 Feb 2010 — 29 views
15 Feb 2010 — 23 views
29 Jan 2010 — 19 views, 1 favorite
29 Jan 2010 — 28 views, 1 favorite
29 Jan 2010 — 23 views
29 Jan 2010 — 26 views
29 Jan 2010 — 25 views
29 Jan 2010 — 48 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?