I am a self taught photographer. Most of my experience has been through family photography using my children and grandchildren expanding to now include wildlife photography or whatever catches my eye. Using Daytona Beach as my background I have lots of opportunities with NASCAR, beaches & bikes and with Disney less than an hour away this is another unending source of composition.
26 Apr 2009 — 62 views
26 Apr 2009 — 44 views, 1 favorite
26 Apr 2009 — 34 views
26 Apr 2009 — 35 views
18 Apr 2009 — 51 views, 1 favorite
18 Apr 2009 — 35 views
18 Apr 2009 — 32 views
11 Feb 2009 — 53 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
394 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?