I am a programmer, sys admin and web developer. I was the principle programmer here at 8020/JPG from January 2007 to May 2011. They were some of the best years of my life.
In my off time, I can usually be found treading earth with my better half, Jen.
I'm a TTV junky. I use a Canon 400D XSi and an Anscoflex II.
I document things.
Find me at: http://twitter.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
49 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
119 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
113 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can anyone tell me how to reach JPGMAG?
A: Do you know?