I am an amateur photographer trying to improve my photographic abilities. In my real life, I am a scientist who heads a research lab at a comprehensive cancer center in Philadelphia. Our work is focused on developing new agents to treat breast and ovarian cancer. I travel for work and enjoy taking photos of the people I meet and places I go...
Any constructive criticism is welcome!
Find me at: http://flickr.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
394 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?