I used to love the darkroom, cross processing and stuff to get colour effects, but I now love digital and love the way it is changing photography...like with moving pictures, digital has enabled impossible but great shots... this is the evolutionary jump point in this medium...new ways to tell stories and explore formal aesthetics elements.
Currently spend my time doing interactive things in London.
Lots more pics at www.flickr.com/photos/dickyadams
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
27 Jan 2008 — 147 views, 1 favorite
27 Jan 2008 — 120 views
26 Jan 2008 — 167 views, 3 favorites
26 Jan 2008 — 183 views, 1 favorite
20 Jan 2008 — 163 views, 1 favorite
13 Jan 2008 — 168 views, 2 favorites
11 Jan 2008 — 181 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?