I am a shooter… a sharp shooter.
As a teenager I had always dreamt of shooting the beauty and the bizarre around. My first subjects were my pet then the girl next door and also the nearby park, busy streets, mountain peaks, my friend who always met me at the signal, the lazy school tree that stands still to the day. Today too I am the same curious lad, the dreamer and the Canon lover...from San Francisco Bay Area :) #California
Find me at: http://www.500px.com
16 Oct 2013 — 36 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
252 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?