“Appeal, Lighting, Color, Texture, and Composition are the main ingredients in all that I photograph. My preference is to capture images using only natural lighting.
After discovering these hidden treasures, its real beauty was cultivated by careful placement in the viewfinder and exposure.
It's this creative process that makes photography so appealing to me. I hope you enjouy my efforts.
Find me at: http://www.dillpixels.ca
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
364 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
269 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Need some help?
A: Do you know?