“Appeal, Lighting, Color, Texture, and Composition are the main ingredients in all that I photograph. My preference is to capture images using only natural lighting.
After discovering these hidden treasures, its real beauty was cultivated by careful placement in the viewfinder and exposure.
It's this creative process that makes photography so appealing to me. I hope you enjouy my efforts.
Find me at: http://www.dillpixels.ca
4 Mar 2008 — 150 views
2 Mar 2008 — 185 views, 1 favorite
1 Mar 2008 — 174 views, 5 favorites
1 Mar 2008 — 144 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
102 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
345 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: where can i buy back issues
A: Do you know?