“Appeal, Lighting, Color, Texture, and Composition are the main ingredients in all that I photograph. My preference is to capture images using only natural lighting.
After discovering these hidden treasures, its real beauty was cultivated by careful placement in the viewfinder and exposure.
It's this creative process that makes photography so appealing to me. I hope you enjouy my efforts.
Find me at: http://www.dillpixels.ca
26 Feb 2008 — 136 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: I've noticed that five of my uploads have " Hot" in front of the caption. Why are they caterogized that way ?
A: Do you know?