I moved into the Valley of The Sun and in that time digital photography has been born and matured and I have embraced it as I have always embraced all forms of photography for I believe that it is the image that matters, not which brush was used to create it. I still have, and shoot, film from 4X5 to 35MM. If you would like to see more of my work please stop by my Amazon page here: http://www.amazon.com/Paul-Moore/e/B0075LNIO2/ where you can see my published work.
Find me at: http://www.amazon.com
- +JPG+ since July 2010
- *20 hot photos
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
333 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?