i'm a professional image maker - story teller in NYC.
I shoot with available light.
inspired mostly by painters not photographers. enjoying shooting polaroid and medium format film.
Find me at: http://www.dkellyphotography.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
208 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
224 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?