David Lee Tiller
I am emotion in motion. If it doesn't move, shoot it or poke it with a stick till it does. If it moves, shoot it twice, then poke it with a stick to make sure you nailed it. I was inspired by photography as a child growing up in foreign countries. I have lived in Isreal during the late 60s & Iran in the early 70s. I do not have any formal photography training. I stand on the shoulders of giants and amateurs. Take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love without end. Namaste David Lee
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
31 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?