I am Billy. I am an amatuer but enthused photographer. I feel funny calling myself a photograher I guess in my mind I'm someone who likes to play with a camera. You know what they say, "The difference between a man and a boy is the price of his toys!" I used to play around with a 110 camera and eventually a 35mm film camera. I went through some personal things in my life and I took very few pictures for about 10 years. Then the digital format captured me and I got myself a page on pbase.
Find me at: http://www.pbase.com
15 May 2011 — 7 views
25 Mar 2011 — 10 views
18 Mar 2011 — 10 views
10 Mar 2011 — 26 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?