I fell in love with photography thanks to my friend -Chef! Oui Chef!- Ezzet, who initiated me to it. We created our 1st photography club, ZOOM, in our univ. in 2001. I was responsible for its first exhibition that had for theme : Doors of the Medina of Tunis. Then, we used a professional Pentax film camera. I don't recall using a digital camera untill late 2003...Now my camera is my "soulmate". It helped me even go through the hurdles in my PhD degree.
Find me at: http://www.ishootphoto.fr
1 Sep 2009 — 88 views, 1 favorite
2 Jul 2009 — 92 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
226 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
233 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?