I fell in love with photography thanks to my friend -Chef! Oui Chef!- Ezzet, who initiated me to it. We created our 1st photography club, ZOOM, in our univ. in 2001. I was responsible for its first exhibition that had for theme : Doors of the Medina of Tunis. Then, we used a professional Pentax film camera. I don't recall using a digital camera untill late 2003...Now my camera is my "soulmate". It helped me even go through the hurdles in my PhD degree.
Find me at: http://www.ishootphoto.fr
9 Nov 2008 — 48 views, 1 favorite
9 Nov 2008 — 58 views, 1 favorite
5 Nov 2008 — 50 views, 1 favorite
3 Nov 2008 — 71 views, 2 favorites
2 Nov 2008 — 73 views, 2 favorites
2 Nov 2008 — 55 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?