I've been at it since 1963, starting out with color then moving onto B+W.
I've used rangefinders (Leica), 35mm SLRs, 6X6, and 4X5's, developing and printing in the results in my own darkroom. Currently it's digital imaging with a Pentax K20, MacG5, Photoshop, and various scanners and ink-jet printers.
I've photo'd ... weddings, portraits, and fashion, the later mostly in my NYC studio, and I've taught both analog and digital imaging. Now it's for family, friends, and myself.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
226 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: delete account
A: Do you know?