I've been at it since 1963, starting out with color then moving onto B+W.
I've used rangefinders (Leica), 35mm SLRs, 6X6, and 4X5's, developing and printing in the results in my own darkroom. Currently it's digital imaging with a Pentax K20, MacG5, Photoshop, and various scanners and ink-jet printers.
I've photo'd ... weddings, portraits, and fashion, the later mostly in my NYC studio, and I've taught both analog and digital imaging. Now it's for family, friends, and myself.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Any idea when the 'Hands on' competition will be judged?
A: Do you know?